You may need to present your Account Number when setting up automatic payments or deposits from or to your checking or savings account.
If you have checks, your 13-digit Account Number can be found on the bottom of your checks. You will see a series of numbers separated by colons (:) or other symbols. Your Account Number is the series of numbers (13 digits) in the ‘middle’ (highlighted below).
Example: 314088572: 1400001234560 : 1234.
The Full Account Number consists of:
- The number 1
- 2-digit Share ID
- Preceding zeroes to make the 13-digit number
- Member number (ranging from 4 to 8 digits)
For more detailed information, view our Account Number details document.
If you do not know your Share ID, you may find it as follows:
- Login to online banking, go to the Services tab on the left menu, and click on Statements. Your Current Statement will list your checking account Share ID (use only the last 2 numbers).
- Call the Member Service Center at 210-229-1128 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.).
- Visit a branch location (branch locations and hours) for assistance.