Your business benefits from your employees’ financial wellness.
Generations has extensive experience implementing Employee Financial Wellness Programs for a variety of businesses. We’ll partner with your Human Resources team to build a tailored financial wellness program.
Establishing and maintaining healthy spending and savings habits can have a direct impact on physical health. That’s why it’s important to help your employees’ effectively manage their economic life. The result can be a positive effect on your business’s bottom line.
Did You Know?
- 7 out of 10 American workers say financial stress is their most common cause of stress
- 36% of American workers live paycheck to paycheck
- 83% of HR professionals indicated that employees’ personal financial challenges have a large or some impact on employee work performance
- 57% of employers believe that financial education boosts productivity among their employees
Source: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
For many companies, Employee Financial Wellness is a missing piece to maximizing the effectiveness of an existing wellness program and fully containing healthcare costs. Not to mention fostering a workforce of healthier, happier and more productive employees who are engaged and empowered.
Improve Your Business Performance Today:
- Reduce workplace stress
- Improve retention rates
- Limit distractions and increase productivity
- Lower absenteeism and sick time usage
- Reduce errors and accidents
- Lower impact of high deductible health insurance plans
- Increase retirement savings
GFCU Financial Wellness Program Options:
- Online or in-person resources
- Customized approach to your company's needs
- Workshops and learning mixers
- Personal finance coaches
- Holistic one-on-one counseling
Contact us by filling out the form to the right, and discover how our workplace solutions can help you improve the lives of your employees and your bottom line.