First-time and seasoned homebuyers aiming to purchase or refinance their home can enjoy competitive, fixed rates when they choose from a variety of Mortgage options including:
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Veterans Administration (VA) Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgages
Our easy application and quick closing means you can unlock the door to your new home sooner.
Your down payment, interest rate, repayment terms and creditworthiness, along with other factors may influence loan approval. Let a Generations’ Mortgage Consultant match you with a mortgage that meets your needs and budget.
Speak with a Home Loan Specialist at 210-230-9380 or:
At Generations FCU, fixed rate mortgages maintain their original interest rate throughout the term of the loan. It’s a great option if you plan to stay in your home for a long time or if you prefer the security of a fixed rate.
Conventional Mortgages Offer:
- Fixed-rate terms are available up to 30 years
- Available for a primary residence, a second home or investment property
- Conforming and jumbo programs are available
- Purchase or Refinance
Veterans Administration loans allow eligible veterans and active duty military personnel the opportunity to finance the purchase of a home or refinance their existing mortgage.
VA Loans offer:
- No down payment required
- Fixed interest rate
- Terms up to 30 years
- Up to 100% financing and can include funding fee if required
- Purchase or refinance
- No monthly mortgage insurance