Online Banking with Generations
Our completely free Online Banking platform allows you to bank right from your home or office from a desktop or laptop computer. It’s a fast, easy and convenient way to manage your Generations accounts, and saves you the time and hassle of driving to a branch.
- Save Time:View balances and eStatements, transfer funds, make loan payments and set up alerts from one, secure platform.
- Get Organized: Use our budgeting tool to develop your monthly budget, receive account alerts by email or text, and link external financial accounts for easy access.
- Keep Information Secure: Privacy protection is always a priority with Online Banking. Reducing paper and managing your account online also reduces the risk of your information falling into the wrong hands.
Use Online Banking to:
- Transfer from account to account, make loan payments or apply for a loan.
- View your account balances and transactions, including certificates, IRAs and credit cards.
- Locate a branch or ATM.
- View images of cleared checks.
- View and download up to 12 previous months of eStatements.
- Transfer funds to another credit union member quickly and easily.
- Use our Pay a Friend feature to send money to anyone, anytime.
- Receive customizable alerts to notify you of important actions, such as account balances falling below a certain dollar amount.
- Use our Bill Pay feature to schedule one-time and recurring payments days, weeks or months in advance.
- Order additional checks.
For your protection, we require you to register for Online Banking via a multi-step registration process. This process will ask you to create a user name, provide secure information (such as your account number), and create a password.
The first time you log into your online banking portal, you will be asked to enter a Secure Access Code, which can be sent to you via text message, email or phone call.
Yes, once you have finished the registration process for Online Banking, you’ll be able to access our suite of eServices products and our mobile app.
Sign into Online Banking as usual, and navigate to Services > Bill Payment. Follow the on-screen prompts to select accounts and complete your setup. From there you will enter your payee information, and schedule your payments according to your schedule.
Once logged into the Online Banking portal or mobile banking app, navigate to Services > Statements and simply select "I Agree" to the eStatement Disclaimer.
When you are prompted to enter your password to log in, click the "Forgot Your Password" link. You will be asked to enter your Login ID in order to reset your password.
No, there is no fee for using Bill Pay. However, if you have no account activity for 60 days, possible Inactivity Fees may occur.