Generations Free Online Banking will help you:
Our Online Banking service allows you to bank right from your home or office. It’s a fast, easy and convenient way to manage your Generations accounts, and saves you the time and hassle of driving to a branch.
- Save Time: View balances and online statements, transfer funds and set up alerts from one secure site.
- Get Organized: Our Custom Banking tools allow you to set a budget, receive alerts and create customizable dashboards and reports.
- Keep Information Secure: Privacy protection is always a priority with Online Banking. Reducing paper also reduces the risk of your information falling into the wrong hands.
Use Online Banking to:
- Transfer from your credit card to your checking account, make loan payments or apply for loans.
- View your account balances and transactions, including CDs, IRAs and credit cards.
- View images of cleared checks.
- View and download eStatements.
- Receive customizable alerts to notify you of important actions, such as sign-ins, account balances, daily balances and transactions.
- To create a budget and manage your finances easily from our customized dashboard view.
And now with Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay any bill, anytime from one safe site. Use only one password!
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments, days, weeks or months in advance.
- Receive eBills directly into Online Banking, and reduce clutter with no more paper bills.
- Set bill reminders and email notifications.
- Sort and view payment history by individual payee.
- Assign categories to each of your payments for budgeting.
- Display payment history related to particular payees.
What do you need to use Online Banking via the Web?
- Internet access
- A web browser that supports SSL (secure sockets layer) such as Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 (or higher), Chrome 27.0 (or higher) and Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 (or higher).
For your protection, we require you to register for Online Banking via a multi-step registration process. This process will ask you to create a user name, provide personal information (such as your account number), create a password,
- Answer security questions
- Select a security image
The first time you register, you will be provided with step-by-step instructions on this registration process. You can also view our online banking video for more information.
As long as you register for Home Banking you’ll be able to access our suite of eServices products and our mobile app. You can activate Bill Pay as soon as you’ve activated Online Banking and start paying bills right away.
Sign on to Online Banking as usual, and click on the Bill Pay tab. You’ll be walked through the registration process to create a password and answer security questions. From there you will enter your payees using your bills, and schedule your payments according to your schedule.
To sign up for eStatements, simply click on the “Documents” tab located within online banking, and select “Sign up for Electronic Statements.” Read the disclosure, type “YES”, and click “Activate Now.”
No, you do need to first register for Home Banking in order to access eServices programs like Bill Pay, the MyGen® mobile app and Personal Finance Manager.
Go to our homepage and click on the Forgot Your Username? in the Online Banking section. You can also sign on with your user name and click Forgot Password? at the bottom of the screen within Home Banking to reset your password.
You can view and manage all your accounts (checking, savings, money market, share certificate, all loans and credit cards. You can create alerts and set up daily balance and account balance alerts for your checking, savings and other accounts. Alerts can be received by email or text.
No, there is no fee for using Bill Pay. However, your account will be set to inactive if you have no account activity after 60 days signing up to Bill Pay.
To connect to Online Banking, you will need a personal computer with one of the following minimum configurations:
- IBM Compatible Personal Computer
- An IBM compatible personal computer with at least a 486/33 MHz processor.
- A modem capable of at least 14,400 (14.4) bits per second (bps). We recommend that you use a modem of at least 28,800 (28.8) bps. Microsoft Windows 3.1, 95, or NT operating system or higher.
- A web browser that supports SSL (secure sockets layer) such as Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer. If you have a question as to whether or not your browser is SSL enabled or supports frames, contact the browser’s manufacturer. Apple Macintosh Computer
- An Apple Macintosh computer running the most recent version of the Macintosh operating system.
- An internet connection capable of at least 14,400 (14.4) bits per second (bps). We recommend that you use a connection of at least 28,800 (28.8) bps.
- A web browser that supports SSL (secure sockets layer) such as Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 (or higher), Chrome 27.0 (or higher) and Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 (or higher). If you have a question as to whether or not your browser is SSL enabled or supports frames, contact the browser’s manufacturer.