We offer comprehensive benefits to both full-time and part-time employees, as well as competitive compensation. Our staff members enjoy:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Account with dollar per dollar employer match of 6%
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fully-funded Pension Plan (pays 40%)
- Basic Life and AD&D that is paid at 3 times employee’s annual salary (Full-Time Employees only)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement (eligible after one year of service)
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability (Full-Time Employees only)
View our listing of open positions and apply online today.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We pledge to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other status or condition protected by state or federal law.As part of our Affirmative Action Plan, and in compliance with ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA) Generations Federal Credit Union will make reasonable accommodations for individuals who are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternate method for applying for employment. In the event an individual with a disability requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the employment application process, please contact Amanda Lamica, HR Generalist II at 210-229-1800 ext. 1207. Please note that calls or messages for purposes such as solicitations, vendors, recruiters or other non-disability related issues may not receive a response.Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
View FMLA Employee Rights from the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.