Share Savings Account
A Generations Share Savings Account is a completely free option to save money. It’s also simple to start your account online.
- Just $5 to open
- No monthly fee
- Establishes your membership with GFCU
- Dividend earning (see current rates)
- No minimum balance required to earn dividends
- Link to a GFCU checking account for Overdraft Protection
- Set up direct deposit for continued savings
- No restrictions on withdrawals or transfers
You can also rest easy knowing your money is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Enjoy 24/7 access to your account with Generations Online & Mobile Banking.
Online Banking Features
- View balances in real-time
- Transfer money
- Set up recurring transfers
- Learn more about Online Banking
In addition to unlimited access to your account, you have the ability to set up customized alerts to notify you when a transaction on your account occurs. You may also add external accounts to make saving money even easier.
Generations Mobile App
The Generations Mobile App is compatible with Apple and Android devices. Download the free Generations Mobile App and enjoy secure access to your account wherever you go.
How much money do you need to save in order to have six months of income in an Emergency Savings Account? How long will it take to save that much?
Use the Generations Academy Emergency Savings Playlist to answer these questions and more!
You can also explore a wide-range of other financial topics, calculators and more on Generations Academy, presented in quick, interactive, easy-to-follow modules.
There’s no time like the present to start making your financial goals a reality. Establish your Generations membership today by opening a savings account with just $5!