Did you know you can access the equity in your home without selling it? You can tap into those funds with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Unlike other HELOCS, we offer borrowers a fixed interest rate for the life of the credit line.
GFCU borrowers enjoy flexible HELOC options, such as:
- Interest-only payments for the first 5 years
- Repayment terms up to 15 years
- Initial minimum draws of $10,000
Your home’s value can unlock financial options you didn’t know you had. Contact a Home Loan Specialist who can walk you through our easy application and quick closing process for your Home Equity Line of Credit.
Use the equity in your home to qualify for a low, fixed interest rate loan that can be used to consolidate high-interest rate credit cards, pay off medical bills, make home improvements or meet other financial goals.
A Home Equity Loan makes major purchases affordable with:
- Predictable payments that won’t shock your budget
- Flexible repayment terms from 5 to 15 years based on loan amount
- Loan amounts that match your financial goals. There’s no need to secure a loan for more money than you need. Minimum loan amounts start at $20,000. Need more than the minimum? Maximum loan amounts can be granted up to 80% of the fair market value of your home.