Loans with a Personal Touch
Rates as low as 6.99% APR!*
Use a Personal Loan to take control of your finances. A GFCU fixed rate loan can help you meet a variety of financial goals, such as:
- Paying for unexpected medical expenses or costly vehicle repairs
- Eliminating high-interest rate debt with a lower interest rate loan
- Making a major purchase
- Bridging the gap between upcoming travel expenses and available savings
Receive a Personal Loan in one lump sum and make predictable monthly payments. Or, access funds as you need them with a Personal Line of Credit that has no annual fee.
Loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval.
A Fixed Rate Loan Built for YOU
GFCU Personal Loans are available to members at competitive rates with flexible terms to meet your needs.
- Save money with flexible terms and competitive rate
- See current Personal Loan Rates
- Fixed rate loan, so you never having to worry about your rate going up
- Terms up to 60 months
- Save time with a quick online application and approval process
- No prepayment penalties
- Payment protection available
Ready to start your application?
Security and Mobility
View loan balances and make payments on your Personal Loan easily and securely with Online and Mobile Banking.
View your account and make payments on your schedule with Online Banking.
- Access your account 24/7 to view balances
- Make payments easily while on-the-go
- Schedule recurring transfers to ensure payment each month
- Secure transactions with encrypted information for your protection
Generations Mobile App
Enjoy the same features available with Online Banking from your mobile device! The Generations App is compatible with all Apple and Android devices. Plus, you can add external accounts to make payments even easier.
Personal & Unsecured
|Term||As low as*|
|4 to 36 months||6.99%|
|37 to 48 months||6.99%|
|49 to 60 months||6.99%|
*All rates are Annual Percentage Rates (APR). APR is effective as of 03/20/2020.
Pay off debt AND save money!
Want to see how much money you could save while paying off debt? The GFCU Debt Payoff Calculator takes into account your fixed rate loans and other unsecured debt to determine how much money you could save by using either the Avalanche Method or Snowball Method.
You also have access to a wide array of financial education through Generations Academy, including interactive Loans & Payments modules to teach you about auto loans, payday loans, credit cards, and more.
Questions? Get Contacted:
*All loans subject to approval. APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates and terms may vary based on creditworthiness. A fee of $75 will be assessed for any refinance of an existing GFCU personal loan. This fee applies to both secured and unsecured loans.