- Personal Loans
- Auto & Motorcycle Loans
- Boat, Jet Ski & RV Loans
- Home Equity
- Mortgage Loans
A personal loan is an unsecured term loan which is typically paid in installments. A line of credit is a revolving loan, and both are based on your creditworthiness.
- Offer fixed payment terms for the life of the loan so you know exactly how much you will pay each month for budgeting.
- A Generations line of credit gives you access to funds only when you need them.
- Can be used for any expenses you may have from travel to the unexpected.
- Loans secured by a Generations account are Share Secure Loans.
Take control of your finances and financial health
- Structure as a line-of-credit so you can access funds when you need them
- Use for unplanned expenses or debt consolidation
- Unlimited advances – up to the available credit limit (minimum advance of $50.00)
- No annual fee
|Uses||You can use your line of credit for anything, including debt consolidation, home improvements, major purchases (appliances, cars, RVs, boats, etc.), vacations and more.|
|Ways to Access||You can access your funds through Online Banking, advance and transferring funds to your checking and savings account.|
|Advances||Unlimited advances - up to your available
credit limit (minimum advance $50.00)
|Annual Fee||There is no annual fee.|
|Prepayment||You can pay off your Personal Loan or Line of
Credit early with no prepayment penalties.
|Quick Application||If you apply online your application
will be processed within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Lender. The credit union makes loans and extends credit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.
Want to learn more? Visit our Rate page to view all current rates.
Travel Budgeting - Do you know how much you're going to spend on your travels? The Travel Budget Tool will help you plan your spending.*
Back-to-School Budgeting - Give your children hands-on experience with this quick and easy Back-to-School Budget Calculator. The calculator will help you and your student consider all of your expenses, make necessary adjustments, and hit the stores armed with your pre-determined budget.*
Entertainment Planning - If you don't plan ahead, you may spend more on entertainment than you expected. This tool will help you budget for fun.*
Reworking your Budget - Knowing where your money goes is an eye-opening experience and an education in itself. This calculator will help you by tracking your expenses. Keep a log and jot down whatever you spend.*
*Calculators are not a guarantee of credit or loans.