Same Debit Card, More Flexible Payments
- Use your debit card whenever and wherever you shop
- Manage your budget by spreading larger expenses over time
- Review and manage all plans, offers and payments in one place
– Make purchases with your debit card
– Check GEN Pay in your Digital Banking dashboard
– View available offers on eligible purchases
– Decide which purchases you would like to split over time
– Select the installment plan that works for you
– See your purchase amount deposited back into your account within 24 hours
Log into Online Banking or the GFCU Mobile App to see your GEN Pay offers today!
Where can I find my GEN Pay offers?
GEN Pay offers are found in Generations FCU’s Online Banking from the “GEN Pay” tab. From the Mobile App, you can find “GEN Pay” when you click on the menu icon.
Why can’t I see any GEN Pay offers?
If you do not see any GEN Pay offers, this may be because your current account status or your recent debit card purchases are not eligible for GEN Pay. If you already have active GEN Pay plans, you may not be eligible for additional offers until the active plans are paid back.
What is an eligible purchase?
An eligible purchase is a debit card purchase made in the past 60 days that is at least $80 and was not a cash equivalent purchase (e.g., ATM withdrawal, money order, cash advance, etc.). Other restrictions surrounding the merchant type and transaction limits may affect GEN Pay eligibility.
Does GEN Pay require a credit check?
No, GEN Pay does not require a credit check.
Subject to credit approval. Installment payments for BNPL (GEN Pay) loans must come from the GFCU Checking Account in which the initial transaction was made. An eligible purchase for GEN Pay is a debit card purchase made in the past 60 days that is at least $100 and was not a cash equivalent purchase (e.g., ATM withdrawal, money order, cash advance, etc.). Other restrictions surrounding the merchant type and transaction limits do affect GEN Pay eligibility.