- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Credit Cards
Financial Security Starts Today
Attract and retain top employees by adding a Simplified Employee Pension Individual Retirement Account (SEP IRA) to your employee benefits package. This tax-deferred retirement plan is an option for small business employees and self-employed individuals.
Business owners with at least one employee or self-employed workers can open an account that mirrors the investment, distribution, and rollover rules found in traditional retirement accounts.
Set up an account today and also benefit from:
- Possible employer tax credit for start-up costs
- No fiduciary liability for investments
- Low set up costs
- Higher contribution limits when compared to Traditional and Roth IRAs
Eligible employees must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have worked for the business at least three of the last five years
- Earn at least $600 during the contribution year (Applies to Tax Years 2018 and 2019)
Give us a call to get started!